Fifty Feet

I am a bit OCD. I have a cat named Esmerelda, or at least I think I do...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Today I cooked

Sometimes when I start cooking I can't help but cook and cook and cook. I love to cook. I love to cook. I love to cook. I love to cook. I love to cook. cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook cook oh my stars and garters I just had to type that over and over and over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home