Fifty Feet

I am a bit OCD. I have a cat named Esmerelda, or at least I think I do...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back That, Back That!

I created this blog because I need my own space to say what I feel like. It seems that everyone these days is talking about blogging and so I decided that this will be a great way for me to share some of my thoughts, my hopes, my dreams, and the fact that I am OCD and so I have to have some sort of outlet. Do not be surprised if you see me posting here multiple times a day. I would not even be surprised if you find me posting to around 100 to 200 times daily. I just can't help myself. Then, all at once, I will be bored with you. The red will be off the candy as they say. I will have used you up, hollowed you out, devoured you, and then I will cast you off like an unnecessary cast or a dirty shirt. You will go in the trash never to be used of, or thought of again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home